Sunday afternoon waiting for the rain to start. Today has been hot through the morning then that cool/cold gust of air comes in and you know that rain is not far behind. Just 36 hours left before Laurie and I say good by to Costa Rica. Tomorrow we take one last trip to the house, throw out all those trash bags, and hope that the "stuff" left in the car port gets taken away by anyone that wants them. Maybe I should leave the carport front door open with a sign saying "Thefts Welcome"! :-) No self respecting theft would fall for that though. There has to be risk involved.
This blog will have to draw to a close when we land further South. Either that or change the name. Can anyone reading this blog remember the signs on cars or VW bus "Moving to(fill in the name) or bust".
I wonder if Continental Air Lines will let me write on the plane "To Lima Peru or bust". Not , but it's a thought. (to be continued)
The Artist
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hello! Click Here to Say Something!:
Post a Comment