Today Gene got a sim card for his cell phone, so we're sort of like grown-ups, with a real cell phone and everything.
Tonight we went out for some great sushi - and lots of it. The walk to the sushi restaurant from our apartment is 4 blocks. In those 4 blocks, I saw 6 mom & pop grocery stores (mini-supers in Costa Rica; bodegas in Peru) still open Saturday evening.
Still feels like everything is going very well, in spite of the fact that I was pretty wiped out today and took a nap and we still have the earth-shattering non-stop screeching sound when the hot water is turned on.
Eventually I will have more pictures to post. I love that some of our friends are following our blog. We miss you!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hello! Click Here to Say Something!:
Post a Comment