They will be a good help in getting things organized. My basement studio is starting to look like a studio, with paintings lining the walls.
Even the master bedroom is looking like a master bedroom. We just have to get some window coverings for privacy. I will be putting up a reed window blind tomorrow in the library, off of the the master BR. This has really been a "Honey-do" week, but I enjoy doing these kinds of things.
I have discovered that some of the voltage reducers I bought in the states are not working out putting enough voltage to operate hand drills, and other electric tools I have. Rats! Good old "made in China". Out of 4 voltage converters only the oldest one is working.
4 Hello! Click Here to Say Something!:
Gene, don't you mean the voltage reducers are working TOO well? They are reducing the voltage too much.
You could be right Larry. Or the maybe the cycles 50 vs 60. Some thing will only run on 60 cycles. So today I bough a transformer here in Lima. inputs 220v 50 cycles and outputs 110v 60 cycles. If I like it I may get a couple more.
Yes, he's now collecting voltage converters the way he used to collect extension cords! I'm going to ask him to collect them all in one place so I can take a photo of his collection. It will be a great work of art, which I will sell to all of the churches. I will call it "Conversion."
You guys are really doing a great job making your new nest. You must really sleep well at night after all that work in the day. I would think it would be cheaper to buy a new tool than to keep buying converters. Laurie, I love your idea. Gail
Post a Comment