Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 17

I refuse to call it the last day. It's just Day # 17. Madelle and I walked to Parque Kennedy; there was a photography competition going on. We got to vote for our favorite out of 100 photos of local things and places. Next year I am going to enter the contest. The contest was sponsored by the graphic design and photography institute that I want to take classes from. The park was quiet but nice. There were people taking pictures of kids with their mom's for Mom's Day. I stopped and got a jugo de lucuma con leche so I could talk Madelle into tasting it. "It tastes like caramel," she said.  I think she liked it. From the park, it was another nice little walk to meet Gene and Larry at Punta Sal for lunch, which as always was delicious. The pisco sours weren't bad either! I'm hoping they will help M & L to sleep well on the plane tonight!  :-)  Their plane leaves a few minutes before midnight, so they'll be leaving the house around nine. They will be home less than 24 hour later! I don't want to see them leave.

0 Hello! Click Here to Say Something!: